Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haven't seen those bedsides I don't think. Stewart makes nice stuff so I'm sure they'll be top notch

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaron go to youtube and look up TSCORacing's page and check out the Stewart Raceworks "Luxury Prerunner Raptor" build. I'm envisioning some craziness like that is going on here also. Difference being this is actually a Raptor they are starting with and a little more budget friendly than the Stewart's truck. I'm sure we are in for HUGE surprises when this is revealed. It's going to be SICK!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Oh so same glass then. I've seen that build and its amazing

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't have any pictures yet, but we got the Stewart's Raceworks bedsides yesterday. I am told that they are really nice.

Chris, saw your bedsides in the RPG van yesterday, from what I can tell, you are going to have one mean looking -wide - ass end. :hail:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are only 2 inches per side wider, same as the front. But you are right, they are mean looking. I can't wait to see. They also leave a lot of room to play with the suspension. Which is really good.

Thanks

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris are you going fuel cell or staying with the factory tank? Or is this in the "undisclosed information" section of the build?