Charlotte Area Shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone in the Charlotte area have any recommendations for shops that are good to work on the Gen 2 Raptors? Would possibly be interested in finding someone to do a dyno tune vs buying an off the shelf tune and a shop that can do exhaust work like the adapters/downpipes.

blackbird18

Reaction score
Call Pro Dyno as a start. If they cant help you, they most likely know someone who can.

uncc0:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't really find much. My search was based on finding an authorized Cobb dealer, but the results were sparse.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They never returned my emails or voicemails, ended up with a Goosetune.

Did they indicate if they can do exhaust work like the downpipes/adapters, intercoolers, etc? Did they tell you what their shop hourly rate is? How much did the dyno tune cost and what tune platform did they use?

JustDennis

Reaction score
They never returned my emails or voicemails, ended up with a Goosetune.

Did they indicate if they can do exhaust work like the downpipes/adapters, intercoolers, etc? Did they tell you what their shop hourly rate is? How much did the dyno tune cost and what tune platform did they use?

I found the best way is to call or text them. PHONE: 1-855-Pro-Dyno (704-651-3807) The 704 number is a cell. You're so close in Tega Cay you should just stop by. They were very easy to talk to when I was there last week.

They are the ones who installed the downpipes and intercooler on my truck. I went out into the shop and they have a really nice multibay shop with lifts then a separate dyno room. Their hourly rate is $90 per hour. I believe the dyno tune was $375. Don't remember the software but it is a DynoJet dyno. Hope that helps

Last edited: