CB radio package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD....I’m selling a CB radio setup that was in my truck for only a few weeks. It was used once and works perfectly. I would only use the radio once in a while and would like to spend the money on other mods. The CB radio is a Cobra 75 WX ST. Antenna is a Wilson 1000. I also have a Uniden 3.5” external speaker. One of the mounting tabs for the control box was modified so it would fit in the glove box. I’m selling everything for $160 shipping included in price.
cb1.jpg

ant 3.jpg

ant2.jpg

cb2.jpg

speaker.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the radio? Or is the handheld mic also the radio??

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

The handheld mic is also the radio it looks like the picture on the box. If you would like I can unpack the shipping box and get a picture for you. This setup is nice because you can mount the control box (grey box in picture) in a hidden place and when you are not using the radio you can unplug the mic/ radio and it keeps the inside of the truck looking stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.