Cancelled my order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't give a damn if they say late fall or early spring! If they gave out estimated delivery dates, like they did btw, and they can't even release them within a month of that supposed ETA to dealer then yea people should be pissed off. This isn't an iPhone people are waiting to be released that cost $500, it's a $70k truck. Shit has to be taken care of on the customers end with the bank and Ford can't even have the common decency to communicate the least bit with us. That's ****** customer service. Hell even dealers don't know what the **** is going on so I'm not mad at them. I've ordered many high end cars and first year releases and this has been an absolute joke. Luckily for ford I want it bad enough to put up with the ******** and so do plenty of other people. Maybe they will throw in a free map update since there's a good chance ours will be out of date by the time we receive them.

Please tell me where you get a $500 iPhone??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i mean technically, the first day of winter isn't until 12/21 so any time between now and then is "late fall" and their keeping their word. I guarantee raptors will start shipping by then. maybe not yours or mine, but some.

Last edited:

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if I underestimated my tiny dealer because she told me late Dec early Jan from the start. :hmm:

Granted she might of said that because it's coming by truck/rail/ship

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Also Ford has cornered the market in sweet a$$ truck so if you can't wait for the '17 raptor, only other choice is low mileage jen1

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant tell when you guys are being sarcastic or not.

My dealer didnt require deposit, said he could sell it anyway if I backed out.