Cali MSRP Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAdude

Reaction score
New to the forum, it's been tough finding a dealer in Southern California not charging $10k-$20k some even say they won't sell expecting vehicle to arrive so they can see how much they can get for them?

Tesla did it right by getting rid of the middle man.

If anyone has any info of a Dealer in Cali or neighboring states, Arizona, Nevada, greatly appreciated guys.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's tough out there to find at MSRP, i believe there's a thread with Gen2 dealer pricing.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BBLV is right

New to the forum, it's been tough finding a dealer in Southern California not charging $10k-$20k some even say they won't sell expecting vehicle to arrive so they can see how much they can get for them?

Tesla did it right by getting rid of the middle man.

If anyone has any info of a Dealer in Cali or neighboring states, Arizona, Nevada, greatly appreciated guys.

Call Dennis Carroll 702-395-5170
Team Ford in Vegas, very nice guy and wont BS you around.

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in LA and bought my 2011 from Team Ford in Vegas. They even paid for my flight out there and picked me up at the airport. I will buy my next one from them. LA dealers suck!

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys keep mentioning Team Ford, but because they've been mentioned so many times don't they have the longest wait list, like 60-80 people lol?

Jonmartin

Reaction score
You guys keep mentioning Team Ford, but because they've been mentioned so many times don't they have the longest wait list, like 60-80 people lol?

Yes I called that dealer and spoke the guy mentioned he said they had like 84 on list and like 40 allocations or something and basically said even if I ordered now i'd be waiting till 2018-19 MY, fug that...