Build date 11/6 Still at Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Michael89

Reaction score
In the same boat or should I say parking lot… 6/10 order 01 priority finally built 11/07 with 11/26 delivery date only to go back to TBD and FP saying it went from built to “off the assembly line but not completed. “
Not sure what my priority code is? I actually found It on the ford site when I was calling around for stock inventory. It's weird because that's how I found this dealer but now it is no longer on the Ford search

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what my priority code is? I actually found It on the ford site when I was calling around for stock inventory. It's weird because that's how I found this dealer but now it is no longer on the Ford search
once its built priority code dosent mean anything

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the sit and wait club! One thing I can share with you is NOBODY knows what the heck is going on and ANY information you get is a just a guess. That goes for dealers, FP, tracking sites and those of us on here. Sorry to be Debbie Downer but that's just the reality of what we all have been dealing with for several months.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are all waiting till mid 22 fp just told me. We are all screwed happy Xmas to all of us. F….. @Ford
I just got off with FP and they said no such thing. They said they can only give updates based on your order/VIN and that they would not have said that for everyone.

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They said it says it’s done but in their system says still in production. The delivery date moved now it says in production typically they said when they see that that means something is wrong they don’t have parts or it’s probably the chip or the fenders. They told me to call the dealer but the dealer doesn’t know nothing either but from what everybody says they’re running out of chips in the fenders Cell that’s the only thing I can think of.