6.2 Borla Sport or Corsa Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Malibu1

Reaction score
Go with Borla. At least they'll send it to you when you give them your money?

I'm coming up on 3 weeks with no shipment notification (corsa extreme) :fca5278d:

That stinks!

I had ordered a Corsa Resonator Delete pipe about a month ago. It took three weeks to get. I think I am going to order the non-Xtreme Corsa Cat back and then use the delete pipe depending on how it sounds.

If I don't like it, then I will order the Borla and try that.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I ordered a Corsa Extreme setup from Freedom Motorsports on a Thursday and it was sitting on my front porch when i came home Friday.

At first I was hesitant about sound as it seemed quiet as stock idling. But once i rapped on the gas peddle a couple times I was a happy person. Its got a bark to it for sure.

Malibu1

Reaction score
Got my Corsa Exhaust this morning. They sure pack these things nice and tight. Now I just have to find time to install. Probably going to be a couple weeks from now.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 137

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well - I just ordered the Corsa Extreme from Chris (AWESOME TO WORK WITH!)

Great doing business with members on this site! Can't wait to get it and HOPEFULLY get it installed in time for the SnoBall!

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Corsa Exhaust this morning. They sure pack these things nice and tight. Now I just have to find time to install. Probably going to be a couple weeks from now.

If you don't like it I've got first dibs on it! Is that your Cobra in the background??

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the Corsa delete pipe on with a Borla 40349 muffler and then dual pipes out tucked up nicely it sounds great, no drone, very quiet at highway cruising speeds, but a blast when manually shifting. Has a nice deep growl on start up and really talks when winding out first thru third gear. Plus I saved about $500 over a true cat back after install