Boost issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Raptor

Reaction score
I am jumping into this conversation. I have a new Raptor. I have been racing around in sport and manual to keep the auto down shifting from happening. I have redlined it twice. The last time I noticed the turbo not operating the same. The low end boost was missing. Again (like others) I saw the guage dipping down in the hG side only. Typically maxing the Hg and always to the left of zero. I got to higher speeds (50+) and saw boosts and felt it. Is it a twin turbo? is one low-end and the other high-end? It has been at dealer and they say NOTHING. They say they compared to other raptor and the same? Am I crazy? At low end - I have to press the peddle to downshift to get power. seems wrong?

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am jumping into this conversation. I have a new Raptor. I have been racing around in sport and manual to keep the auto down shifting from happening. I have redlined it twice. The last time I noticed the turbo not operating the same. The low end boost was missing. Again (like others) I saw the guage dipping down in the hG side only. Typically maxing the Hg and always to the left of zero. I got to higher speeds (50+) and saw boosts and felt it. Is it a twin turbo? is one low-end and the other high-end? It has been at dealer and they say NOTHING. They say they compared to other raptor and the same? Am I crazy? At low end - I have to press the peddle to downshift to get power. seems wrong?
IT'S 100% NORMAL..

The fact you're asking if it's twin turbo tells me you shouldn't be posting to begin with.