Boost Gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want/need to get a boost gauge in my 2014 Gen 1. I'm seeing that Autometer has a triple pod to go on the A-pillar as well as OZ GaugePods and Glowshift. Really I just need 1 gauge, but I don't want a AC vent mount.

What all gauges are you running? I know that I want boost, what else would you all go after? My initial thought was Coolant temp, maybe transmission temp and maybe a Wideband O2 sensor for A/F ratios.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Post pics if you got em handy.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have transmission temp already. If you have an aftermarket pan..... The trans pan temp would be interesting to have. Then you could compare the two. and report back to me. LOL
My boost gauge is in the vent......, water or volts would be nice.

Whoops

Reaction score
I want/need to get a boost gauge in my 2014 Gen 1. I'm seeing that Autometer has a triple pod to go on the A-pillar as well as OZ GaugePods and Glowshift. Really I just need 1 gauge, but I don't want a AC vent mount.

What all gauges are you running? I know that I want boost, what else would you all go after? My initial thought was Coolant temp, maybe transmission temp and maybe a Wideband O2 sensor for A/F ratios.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Post pics if you got em handy.
I think it's Autometer that makes a single for the A pillar. I purchased one, didn't install 'cause the "grain"/finish is so cheezy looking. I'm thinking I may have to make something out of caron fiber.