bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm just messing with the thread ruiners. you call them out and they say "don't call me names!!:bawl:and post stupid memes because they aren't very bright.
by being witty, funny, posting memes and double entendres they think they are so funny and smart. since they have lurked here so long (think) they know everything about raptor suspensions. anyone who asks a questions gets ruined by these really smart funny raptor know it alls. so sad. but, i have been game.
dingaling- is that your dad?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm just messing with the thread ruiners. you call them out and they say "don't call me names!!:bawl:and post stupid memes because they aren't very bright.
by being witty, funny, posting memes and double entendres they think they are so funny and smart. since they have lurked here so long (think) they know everything about raptor suspensions. anyone who asks a questions gets ruined by these really smart funny raptor know it alls. so sad. but, i have been game.
dingaling- is that your dad?

I know you are but what am I

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you win bro dozer. nice meme. a cat filing its nails. ok

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Jim Davis is a San Antonio personal injury lawyer with some memorable, over the top tv commercials ant that famous catch line. Everyone in the S/A media market who doesn’t live in a cave knows him. Even illegals know his commercials