Battery Tender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older post but have a question about your battery tender. I connected my NOCO genius directly to the battery at first and when I plugged it in and turned it on I was getting a clicking noise coming from the fuse box does your truck make any noises when the tender is on? I have since moved the negative from the battery to a ground close to the battery. I have not turned it back on yet to see if I am still getting the clicking noise form the fuse box. I only installed the tender due to I go out of the country for work for about 3-4 months and the wife will drive the truck but not very often.
There is no noise, if there was a noise, it would scare me.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
There is no noise, if there was a noise, it would scare me.
I need to see if the clicking noise is gone now that the ground is now connected to a body ground. I installed the tender before I seen this post and before I watched the video in one of the comments.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of their Noco battery connection? I just ordered one and would prefer not to screw up the install lol.

Thanks!

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what I did for my Battery Tender brand. I plug mine in often due to the dash cam draw. Ground is under the circled bolt.
R,
HAP

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 64

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On later vehicles, most cigarette lighter outlets are not active all the time.

R,
HAP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud