Battery dead nav system blank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 after charging navigation system display blank. Any suggestions?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Have you tried a reset of the sync system? Power button and skip forward track button held down.
Or toggle the screen on/off button?
1725572217140.png

I have nothing else beside disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then re-connecting to see if it boots up.

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, will keep that in mind. I drove it 15 miles then stopped for lunch. It would not start. Jump it and then the navigation system started working. I used this small jumper, which I had never used and have not charged it in 9 months. I hope this is not violating any policies, but still marvel at it. Oh yes the voltage read 14.0 on the way there and reduced to 13.5 on the way back. I have a charge on it now and will see how it goes. 1725575759321.png

OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After an overnight charge, all seems ok. I made an appointment with the dealer for Sept. 23, so it will be a while before any more details. If it fails again, I can come in sooner if need be. Also, they will check out my left turn signal, which does not turn off.