Bammmmm!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure it will not be available as it was a one off project. Also given that it has the SVT logo on it then whoever built it will not be able to sell it to the masses without a licensing agreement from Ford.

dont be so sure. we are working on fit and finish then they will be available engraved or plain. silver black red or blue. engraving art must be supplied by purchaser to avoid any issues of advertising other company logos. stay tuned!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have a customer if you can bring them to market for under $150. :)

dont be so sure. we are working on fit and finish then they will be available engraved or plain. silver black red or blue. engraving art must be supplied by purchaser to avoid any issues of advertising other company logos. stay tuned!

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Awesome Raptor touch.

If I can offer any advise from our experience, consider that colored anodizing (hard or soft) will fade rather quickly in the sun. Best thing for the Pro-Am wheels that holds up has been to powder coat & laser etch the logo or machine it. On the plain silver....clear ano and laser mark the logo.

Either way they look really good!!

Brad

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If be down for a set I imagine as well after further studying things with my NV's. :)