Baja Designs Linkable Bumper Light Bar Kit IN STOCK NOW!.. for the 2024 Raptor Modular Bumper (NEW VIDEO ATTACHED!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We do have the new NO DRILL/PLUG N PLAY Brackets and Harnesses ready for preorder on these now. Here are the links-

Complete Kit-

Or Move Over Bracket kit for your existing setup.

A few notes on this. We utilized all 4 bolts for the most stable install. This doesn't allow the bar to rock or vibrate vs just a single L bracket.

We also strategically spaced the bar as close to the grille as possible while also having just barely enough room to tie your wiring in clean back there.

We are giving a special preorder discount to members. So you can reach out to us at info @spvparts.com or send us a PM for a special code.

Let us know if you have any questions.

John
317/934/6778

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spv, I like how oem+ the linkable looks with the bracket. My only concern is with off-roading will the lights bump into the painted surface ? I know the bumper and panels move slightly when off-roading.
I always worry I would be able to get anything back there to clean up that paint!
I wonder if having an extra half inch could help with both of in case those issues

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Spv, I like how oem+ the linkable looks with the bracket. My only concern is with off-roading will the lights bump into the painted surface ? I know the bumper and panels move slightly when off-roading.
I always worry I would be able to get anything back there to clean up that paint!
I wonder if having an extra half inch could help with both of in case those issues

We did leave about an inch or so space behind it. So that won't be an issue. We left enough, but not an excessive amount to accommodate the wiring and the lights from touching.
In addition, the brackets are slotted to the bumper so you can slide them in a little to bow it out, or out to bow the bar inward.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These just came in yesterday!

We just got all the preorders out and still have a few left!

Complete kit-

And Brackets only (If you have one from your previous model and want to mount it to your new one!

Let us know if you have any question!

info @spvparts.com

317/934/6778

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought is would be good to clarify because I had someone ask if we had a linkable kit for the 35 package.

So this one for the 24 37P and R is a new one we just created. It uses our mounts and the Baja Linkable Light bar.

There is still a current one for all 2021-2024 35 Package trucks. So if you have the 35 and it's a 21 all the way through 24 and 25, this is the kit you want-

However, if you have a 24 with the modular bumper, then this is the one you wany-

As of right now, we have them both in stock...

Let us know if you need anything at all!

John
info @spvparts.com
317/934/6778

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It woud be awesome to have an XL80 linkable kit for the 2024 Raptor. Is that in the works?

YES! Its available NOW... Sort of..

You need our Cross mount-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-r-and-37p-models?_pos=7&_sid=f9abb1c0d&_ss=r

And then up to 8 (maybe 10) pairs of XL80's

XL80's are 5.5 amps each.

So 6 of them are 33 amps total (Thats a lot)

There are several ways to do the wiring with our plug n play system.

One way is with our 10 Guage HD 8 Chain harness.

And then our HD Light Bar Harness with relay-

But because the Weather Pack Pins/Connectors that combine the end of the chain to the HD light bar harness are rated at 20 amps max. You would want to cut those off and splice the two together. (Thats the bottleneck with 33 amps. The wire can handle it and it has a 40 amp fuse and relay.

Thats ONE way.

However, I would probably keep it totally plug n play and just break it up a bit.

I would use a short light bar harness HERE -

Then 3 Connector Splitter Here for 3 of the lights (Passenger Side)

And a MINI RELAY Adapter-

Then for the other 3, (Driver side) I would do the same, but with the Standard Light Bar harness (6 feet vs 3 feet on the Short light bar harness since the switch wires are on the passenger side)

Then 3 Connector Splitter Here for 3 of the lights (Passenger Side)

And a MINI RELAY Adapter-

Then last, so they all turn on together, One 2 way splitter to combine both relays to one switch-

Even though that sounds like more. It is slimmed down and broken up. Also, because no single connector has more than 20 amps running through it (5.5X3 is 16.5 amps on each side) Then it can stay completely plug n play. The mini relays are 1/3 the size of a standard one. So even 2 of them are smaller than the ONE HD light bar harness.

If you or anyone wants us to help put a cart together like this. Reach out to us. We can also do a BUNDLE kit discount.

So with the cross mount, the possibilities are really endless. So we can't always show every combination in a kit or it would be overwhelming.

Check out the TEASER here-

Now, you are probably thinking I dodged your question on a linkable XL80 with inner links.

Here is the problem with that.

The XL Linkable Lights use Bajas "MOTO" case. (The backside is FLAT and has no cooling fins.) And the mounting holes are different. So the links just don't line up.
Also, the XL80's NEED those cooling fins. With the added weight of the case in the XL80's. Even with a link that could fit. It would be too heavy.

Honestly though. If you are after XL80's or LP4 or LP6's, that Cross Mount is STELLAR. It's also sleek and blends in. I can't believe how many people said they didn't notice it.

We actually had someone install 4 of the LP9's on it! I think he posted it on the Forum as well.

Let us know if we can help!

John