Baja Bumpers Being Built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone post a straight on (no angle) side shot and a shot looking straight down from the top of the bumper to show how much it sticks out. Also, someone a few pages back posted an approximate measurement about how far the bumper sticks out, but can I get an exact measurement? Also, could this bumper be made to work with four Whelen Micro Pioneers (4" diagonal diameter) mounted instead of the typical 30" light?

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Here's a stock before and after

IMG_20140523_182504_462_zpsm6xyibtq.jpg

IMG_20140524_112634_256_zpssjduwjlm.jpg

I'll post a overhead shot here soon.

The max this bumper sticks out is MAYBE 1½" just eyeballing it. So if you consider your bumperettes in the stick bumper its prolly close to the same.

Edit: closer shot from top side
IMG_20140525_192521_224_zpso8hskqz9.jpg

Last edited:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks. Still thinking about this bumper, but my truck barely fits in the garage as is.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Joseph! Bumper looks great, dont forget to give J that call so we can get things set up!

Vash, send me over a pm for anymore questions. Also don't forget I'm doing a special pricing for Memorial Day and forum members only.

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

e8ybuhyt.jpg

Here's an action/teaser shot for you guys more to come the next few days! Don't forget to check out our Instagram @officialsvc as well

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can someone post a straight on (no angle) side shot and a shot looking straight down from the top of the bumper to show how much it sticks out. Also, someone a few pages back posted an approximate measurement about how far the bumper sticks out, but can I get an exact measurement? Also, could this bumper be made to work with four Whelen Micro Pioneers (4" diagonal diameter) mounted instead of the typical 30" light?

If you have the light demensions or Can have one sent in for mock up we can make this happen. We had one guy do 4 duallies and an amber 10"

-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea I know I know!!! I've been so freaking busy. Trying to close on a house and a million other projects. You guys in today?

Hey gotta handle the important stuff first! I'm on phone duties , Jarrett should be as well give him a ring . Happy Memorial Day
-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
e4e2e6yh.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! Here's a shot of the bumper , UCA, and ABS in action. We will be launching something new for you guys this evening

-Jeff