Autism Awareness T-Shirt | 100% Of Profits Go to Charity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you know that 1 in 36 children have been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Monitoring (ADDM) Network? AS is reported to occur in all racial, ethnic and socioeconomic groups. ASD is nearly 4 times more common among boys than among girls. About 1 in 6 (17%) children aged 3–17 years were diagnosed with a developmental disability, as reported by parents, during a study period of 2009-2017. These included autism, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, blindness, and cerebral palsy, among others. (Source: CDC.gov)

Help show your support and bring awareness by purchasing one of our Bronco & F-150 Raptor Inspired Autism Awareness Shirts.

100% OF THE PROFITS from this t-shirt purchase will go to a charity/organization dedicated to providing services to individuals with autism and their families. The more shirts you buy, the more we can donate!

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/autism-awareness-t-shirt

F-150 RAPTOR SHIRTS
Autism Raptor Shirt.jpg

BRONCO ADULT SHIRTS

Autism Bronco Shirt Adult2.jpg

BRONCO YOUTH SHIRTS
Autism Bronco Shirt Child2.jpg

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If you make a Raptor shirt with less LGBBQ colors I will buy one. No offense intended, just throwing it out there.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you make a Raptor shirt with less LGBBQ colors I will buy one. No offense intended, just throwing it out there.

So we are making a Raptor one (Gen3 Raptor, 2023 variant since I like the look of that one better). But it's going to have the same puzzle piece design. While 1 organization DID use the puzzle pieces and sent the wrong message the puzzle pieces were used before they used it and are a very commonly known sign of autism. We won't let one organizations bad message ruin the use of it though since those "not in the know" recognize it better then the newer rainbow variant.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I went to the website but didn't see this shirt, only the Bronco shirt. Is it available yet?

We'll be offering the Raptor shirts in a few days. I have some sample colors coming in tomorrow so we can see which color shirt we're going to offer. It'll probably be a grey shirt