ATL check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jRex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after a long debate I ended up trading my beloved murdered out BMW 335i for a brand, spanking new Oxford White beast! As much time as I spend in traffic (let's not discuss the mpg) I wanted to "enjoy" my time in a vehicle... and this is it! I've been lurking on the forum for a couple of days now and trying to play catch up...and drooling at all the endless possibilities. Thanks for all the useful info!

Flboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rex, my girlfriend has a '11 328i, you will love this a lot more and soon forget having to fold yourself up to get in the bmw

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I lived in Atl while attending Ga Tech. I now live in middle ga to support Warner Robins Air Force base as a DoD contractor for Aerospace systems. Like you I previously had a luxury sport car (Lexus GS430), but after driving my Raptor, there's no way I could go back. Great choice of color. Enjoy!