ASR Kinetic Recovery Ropes Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good logic... bet you don't hear that much...

I almost doubled back to the size you ordered, but I figured since I have the winch, I'll probably want the stronger rope. The winch gives me the extra length.

Also, if you double the rope back, it so double your capacity. With the 50 footer, that is conceivable...

Joe

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah you already got a winch, so no worries. i want to add a winch myself, but dunno if i can without changing out my bumper cuz of my front plate..... but im gonna try and think of something.

lol and yeah, not too often... generally im drunk and not making sense... but once and a while i throw out a good thought here and there lol.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Imdubious, How are you working payment, what do you need from me to pay for 012Blue's rope?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok need at least 3 more.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I'll update the first post to keep a list of those that are interested.

I'm in...

Put me down for a 1" X 50'.

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got mine, but they have me down for $200 instead of $125..... i emailed him back so we shall see.....