Asking for help towards Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im new here. WTF is this thread?? Ive been dreaming of a 2014 order guide being given to me.... This guy wants the whole damn truck!?!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys work for your dreams?? I just stroll out back and pluck away at the money tree.
The things I've learned today on FRF;
People (well, majority of people) work for their own shit
Raptor frames bend
Everyone's getting a FGT
Stoners building a TT cart to pull behind special Ed.... Or pull behind rasco.. One of the two.
Anything else I missed?

13_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is that quote "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all"

Therefore I have nothing to say...

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Fixing this for you since you have a low grasp on the English language:

"Hi! To all fordraptorforum.com members. I have a dream, yes i know it is a big dream (ITS NOT A DREAM, I JUST WANT MONEY FOR HOOKERS). Things are not going well for me at all. I guess what I'm trying to say and or ask is for a little help towards my dream. I'm trying to finish school (BUT HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING), work on certifications, and help my parents out since, because my father had a resent (RECENT) heart attack, and my mother being sick, and having to help my father take care of her. Its been a difficult time for the past 5 years. I just want something that makes me happy and would raise my self es-team (ESTEEM) up. I'm not sure what else to say but to ask for some help. In the link below is a site that will explain a little more. (I AM TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY WORK MY ASS OFF AND GET A JOB THAT CAN PAY FOR A LUXURY TRUCK NOR THE INSURANCE OR GAS ON IT BUT PLEASE GIVE ME ONE BECAUSE THINGS HAPPENED TO ME)

Thanks for taking the time to read.
blueraptorman"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thread summary:

-OP asks for Raptor money
-OP gets solid advice
-OP gets no money
-Anger at OPs request
-OP is found out as having run this scam before
-MMD and RW have an argument about "Entitlement"
- other members ask for money to buy RPG products
- Nobody asks for money to buy Icons....

Oh and on a personal note, from someone who is sitting in a tent in ******* AFGHANISTAN to pay for his Raptor, get a damned job and earn the things you want in life. There is some very solid advice in here and you should heed it. Life doesn't just hand you all the cool shit you dreamed about when you were a kid, you have to get out there and make it happen or it never will. Opportunity may knock on the door, but you have to get off your lazy ass and answer the door too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.