Are we waving? I'm waving.

Wave to other Raptors?

• Yup, I acknowledge them.

Votes: 88 79.3%
  • Nah, I'm in ignore mode.

Votes: 23 20.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadinokc

Reaction score
I've seen one guy in a gen3 around local from me that will flash his lights at me way ahead because he see's the markers from a distance.

Funny thing, we went to Dallas/Frisco a few weekends ago and while sitting in a parking lot, there was a Black TRX pulling out of his space a few down from me. He was headed my way and I mentioned to the wife about a TRX driving by. We look over and the dude is just flipping us the bird straight up. I was like WTH? lol, I know I'm not as fast, but damn.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I've seen one guy in a gen3 around local from me that will flash his lights at me way ahead because he see's the markers from a distance.

Funny thing, we went to Dallas/Frisco a few weekends ago and while sitting in a parking lot, there was a Black TRX pulling out of his space a few down from me. He was headed my way and I mentioned to the wife about a TRX driving by. We look over and the dude is just flipping us the bird straight up. I was like WTH? lol, I know I'm not as fast, but damn.
The funnier thing is that pretty much any of us in a Gen3 could have chosen a TRX if that is what we really wanted. Sometimes, I feel the TRX owners don't get that. Too concerned about "muh power".

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Some guy in a white Gen2 with white ford lettering and black hood graphics waved to me outside NAS Pensacola. If you’re here my bad nice truck! #someofuswave