Are we waving? I'm waving.

Wave to other Raptors?

• Yup, I acknowledge them.

Votes: 88 79.3%
  • Nah, I'm in ignore mode.

Votes: 23 20.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife is on her 5th Jeep Wrangler. There is a legit Jeep wave. I forget half the time I'm in her Jeep and don't care because it isn't my thing. Besides, 90% of Jeep owners are chics. If I see a Raptor I'll wave and check it out as much as I can to see what all might have been done. Someone else who has my interest...yeah definetly a what's up wave.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i had my Jeep (JKU) there was always a wave and there are so many jeeps running around i just flat out got tired of waving lol. Not to many Raptors around here than I have seen but there are 2 other Raptors in my neighborhood we do tend to wave/ peace sign lol.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you wave when the other raptor's front window is tinted and you can't even see if anyone's in it? Too many of these in my area. I'll thumbs up if I can see the driver and in the mood or if they wave first, 50/50 I get a response. Have yet to see a chick Raptor driver.
Pulled up next to a orange gen 1 this week, strained to look to give him a thumbs up and it was an old old guy, probably over 80, was surprised he was driving a raptor. He was intent on looking forward and concentrating on driving, didn't even notice me. Wondered how he was able to even get up in it.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I'm in Denver there are quite a few Raptors. However, I don't see many waving. I'm under the impression that other Raptor owners scope out each other's trucks kind of like the self absorbed, vain girls in a bar checking out other girls' outfits and appearance.