Anyone know if this window mod is possible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got to thinking, why does my 80K+ Raptor only a window module that can auto up and down the front two windows when My wife's Bronco sport has auto on all four. I love the ability to control the windows roll up and down with remote. my raptor can only do the front windows but our Bronco sport can do all four. This is a limitation of the module and the actual window switches. Just throwing this out to the web crowd to see if anyone has attempted this mod. Maybe replace the switches, swap the window control modules, and FDRS or Forscan reprogram them??? Anyone attempt something like this?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I used my rear windows and the switch failed leaving one stuck open, I don’t think I’ve ever used the rear windows since out of fear.

OP
OP
W

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The switches that auto up and down have a second "indent" when you pull up on them. They also have a different icon on them showing this. There are no door modules for the Rear R&L doors on the raptor, just front. Also with Forscan, you can enable the window control via remote for the front row only on the raptor, my bronco sport you can do all four and sunroof with remote.