Anyone else "stuck in production"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CKRaptor7

Reaction score
Has anyone received a status of In-Production, Sent Offsite to “Upfitter” for upfit on Raptor R?

Ford customer care and dealer can’t tell me why - whether it’s a plant hold, transport hold, or something else.

Its bare bones, no spray in bedliner. Been in production for over two weeks. R’s before and after my production days have built and released within a few days, and some shipped.

Thanks for any insight anyone here may have.

Last edited:

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a status of In-Production, Sent Offsite to “Upfitter” for upfit on Raptor R?

Ford customer care and dealer can’t tell me why - whether it’s a plant hold, transport hold, or something else.

Its bare bones, no spray in bedliner. Been in production for over two weeks. R’s before and after my production days have built and released within a few days, and some shipped.

Thanks for any insight anyone here may have.
Mine was in production for 7.5 weeks due to a hold for something I still have no idea what. 7/18-9/7. Waiting to ship now...