Anyone else "stuck in production"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the R didn’t have the equal length until recently

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance told me yesterday that mine was on a train in Illinois headed to me in Minnesota. July 2-8 for estimated delivery.
Where are you at in MN? I live in Little Canada just north of St. Paul. I’ve only seen one other R in the state so far.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In production before the scheduled week lol - probably just ordering the parts?
IMG_0725.jpeg

cammac50

Reaction score
My order was to be built the week of 6/17. Fords status showed it went into production on 6/12. Dealership sent a link to the window sticker and their web page showing my truck as "in stock - Coming Soon". I called and they said that FORD puts vehicles that are built on the dealership web pages so that they are advertised. I confirmed that is my contracted truck and VIN and is not being sold (unless I back out, that is not gone happen)! After almost 2 years of waiting. Now with the computer hacker that hit FORD's linked systems on orders and tracking computers, Ford has shut down its systems down (It seems) until they fix that. More waiting...
24 Jun 24 - Today the tracker shows "Built" awaiting shipping. :)
Dealership confirmed that the Ford ordering/tracking computer system was "hacked" and is being re-booted. He did pull up an ETA of 17-22 July (Tampa).

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is now waiting to get on a train. ETA for delivery is 7/12-7/18! IDK how accurate those ETAs have been from Ford Perf, but I hope it’s right! Cannot wait!