Anyone bought the 3D design file of the 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob7765

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the 3D design file of the 2017 Raptor from TurboSquid?

I would like to share the cost and get a copy of the files but I don't have a good reason to buy them. They are very strict on who can purchase them and you have to provide a valid reason for the purchase. A media outlet, or a (legit) game designer, or enthusiast website (probably the easiest). But you have to provide proof and documentation on this stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Ford License : TurboSquid Help & Support

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that thing is very detailed, kinda surprised they can sell it

"Official licensed product - Ford Motor Company has specified allowed uses for this content, including editorial and non-commerical use. Each requested use will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and approved or denied at Ford's sole discretion."

That thing is sweet though!

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started watching the 360 rotating view and became hypnotized, afterward I had a strange desire to sell my gen 1.

Stay away from the 360 degree rotating view, or the new lines will start to grow on you.

Black Oval

Reaction score
I DL'd the 1st gen and added textures myself. Did a sweet little animation for my portfolio. Here's a still shot of the animation.

I had to model and add things like the sunroof, wheels, 2013+ projectors and Nittos

Im constantly DL'ing 3d models from all over the net for work. Got a pretty sweet collection of cars and trucks.

21084089622_ae8e55fde2_b.jpgRaptor Environment by Z2FLIP4, on Flickr

Last edited: