Any Supporting Vendors Selling Roush Catback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go with the Roush catback for my Raptor and I've started looking at pricing.

Are there any supporting vendors that sell Roush exhaust? I realize that Roush is a supporting vendor here on FRF, but in the 5 months they've been here, I've only found one post from them. And there's nothing about how FRF members should order or whom to contact.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Roush is on here as an SV and they sell it, though it was hard to find on their website...I had to actually search "Raptor" then click on one of the videos for the F-150 exhaust and from there follow a link to the product page. Anyhow here it is:

F-150 Exhaust for 6.2L /5.0L/3.5L (2011+)

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That rear exit is not going to last if you do any off-roading

No but if something happens he can chop it to be however he wants an still have that great sound.

I'm sure Rock and Roll can get you one. I just asked Jared so we'll see what he says, I'll update as I get information.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah that Roush does have an awesome sound.

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I found it on the Roush site with at $649. I can get it at blueovealindustries for $599 shipped. I'm trying to stick with our SV's but price is a consideration too.

agcsr25

Reaction score
One member posted that Moree from Bak Factory Outlet (a SV here) was able to get them a Roush exhaust system for a good price. I can't find the thread with that post but I remember it cause I was thinking damn Moree can get practically anything.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage3 motorsports has it for $599 and free shipping. Amazon.com had it for the same last week, but now its back up to $649 - Damnit why did I wait.