Any new 37 deliveries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm don't even know what "3%" refers to. I can't keep up with the skinny britches crowd. I thought we were called 1% before in the other thread, maybe not? Inflation?
I did a search. Boy am I internet savvy. Three percenters appear to be revolutionary whackos. Apparently in his world, if you don’t think the sun shines out of the Alzheimer’s in chiefs a$$, you’re a nut job.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys know where it came from? I do, because I was watching Nascar that day, when the interview with Brandon was going on and the heckler in the crown was yelling Joe Biden go ---- yourself, lol
That was an awesome display of media stupidity. Fake news that the left can’t ignore. No wonder they hate it. I loved it.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I spoke with them, they said suppliers would take their orders then maybe 20% would show up, with no due date for the rest of the order. HVAC guy told me they have to wait weeks on condensers or settle for one that doesn't match, builders waiting on appliances, etc, etc. A new house I did last week had a horrible little white microwave installed the rest of the appliances were high end stainless. Builder said they were gonna swap the microwave after closing. Maybe Ford is throwing sub par parts on to get them out the door, maybe the supplier is the one responsible. Dunno.
I’m a custom home builder in Dallas TX area , it’s hard getting parts ! We have contracts and keep moving forward, I order everything real early .

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of my code orange 37 on saturday. was dealers 2nd order placed.... funny thing is even the day I took delivery the ford tracker said January.
You give the rest of us hope for the future...thats all we have left.

Just like the OP - Ordered 6/19 - Build date 11/5 still "In Production" (ie: chip hold)

south-park-return-of-covid-1.jpeg

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was an awesome display of media stupidity. Fake news that the left can’t ignore. No wonder they hate it. I loved it.

I don't know the reporter or what her opinion is, but I see it less as an example of fake news and more about a more decision made on the spur of the moment. Perhaps she was trying to avoid and FCC violation, or thought the words weren't going to picked up clearly. I don't think she was trying to lean to the left, but to keep the interview apolitical.

I'm not saying there isn't fake news, just didn't that as a good case of it.

And it absolutely is great way to express disappointment and anger towards Biden in a way that those who cuss and don't cuss, and all sorts of areas can be united in. The simple phrase did more uniting of Americans way more than Biden certainly has.

jdneally1

Reaction score
My dealer told me he went to a big Christmas party hosted by Ford and someone promised him they would have his built, my 37 order. Just didn't know when...So there's that. Lol

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's how to say it better.
F*** Joe Biden. In the a$$. With a telephone pole. And no lube. But that's because he's a worthless clown and career criminal who likes little girls. A lot.

But Ford is still dropping the ball. I thought at the half-baked intro that not skipping a year like usual was a mistake. I'm not usually so right.

Edit to add: I mean that he appears to be a career criminal and the head of a criminal family. I have no knowledge of actual crimes committed. It's a bad look in a Chief.
More Raptors and less politics, it's bad for your soul!!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More Raptors and less politics, it's bad for your soul!!
Very true. I wish I had not posted that. The best thing about "Let's go Brandon" is that anyone who gets upset about it looks like an idiot. I should learn to just let that lay there and speak for itself.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Very true. I wish I had not posted that. The best thing about "Let's go Brandon" is that anyone who gets upset about it looks like an idiot. I should learn to just let that lay there and speak for itself.

It's like saying "Bless your heart", but not nearly as mean. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud