Any aftermarket exhaust available for the R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cr23raptor1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from a 22 37, I agree.
Would adding a Banks Pedal Monster make a discernible difference?
I have no idea. Never had a banks product.
I'd just wait for a good tuner to
i'm also probably the unpopular opinion. I prefer the R over the TT EB. I loved my EB raptor but i prefer the comfort power of a sc v8. Lightly roll the throttle and you pass people with ease. the EB loved to be on boost where as the v8 you can lug it around if you want and then let it come to life whenever you please.

This definitely not the right comparison but the TT EB reminds me of my old Banshee. Loved to be in powerband like all 2 strokes. The R is typical 4 stroke. torque everywhere whenever you want it
I think you have it in reverse. The r is like the old banshees(had one lol). The r comes on like a 2 stroke more than the eb no doubt.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In preparation for installing the SVC rear bumper, I installed a set of KHC high-clearance exhaust tips. I’m going to add resonators back into the tips as I don’t care for the exhaust tone.

IMG_0845.jpeg

broadwayline

Reaction score
I have no idea. Never had a banks product.
I'd just wait for a good tuner to

I think you have it in reverse. The r is like the old banshees(had one lol). The r comes on like a 2 stroke more than the eb no doubt.
Agreed the guy saying an eco boost is like a banshee has no clue at all

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed the guy saying an eco boost is like a banshee has no clue at all
It’s been awhile but I’ve had and built a few banshees, I have some clue.

I’ll elaborate. The R does hit hard like that I agree. It’s the old comparison Sc vs tt. SC are always more linear power delivery.

broadwayline

Reaction score
It’s been awhile but I’ve had and built a few banshees, I have some clue.

I’ll elaborate. The R does hit hard like that I agree. It’s the old comparison Sc vs tt. SC are always more linear power delivery.
Have you actually driven an eco boost raptor? They do not hit hard and have a weak top end - if you’ve built a banshee you’d know they are top end power - the R has top end pull and weak bottom end compared to a TRX

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you actually driven an eco boost raptor? They do not hit hard and have a weak top end - if you’ve built a banshee you’d know they are top end power - the R has top end pull and weak bottom end compared to a TRX
yup I agree. They don't hit hard. Its not so much of the hit i was trying to explain.

I had a 22 -37 PP Raptor first with all the cobb goodies, now have the R.

Hard R

Reaction score
I was waiting for this.... most people don't like the exhaust sound without resonated tips.
I am not a fan of the resonated tips. They totally change the sound signature of the Predator engine. Embrace the rasp. It has totally grown on me and you only really hear it when you go above 4k RPM. You don't hear it with "normal" driving.