Another refugee from the other board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuPanda

Reaction score
I haven't been banned yet but probably just a matter of time until the pogrom catches up with me. All of a sudden most of the informative active people disappeared and I began to ask questions...

So here I am still waiting for my Blue Flame 6.2, but happy to be among real raptor fans.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome AuPanda, GLAD to have you here at SVTOffroad. I hope your wait is minimal and you have your truck soon! Please join us in giddy conversation about our Raptors. Just watch out for that schmuck, xjrguy, he'll keep you in stitches!! LOL!

RallyBud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to have you here. I was an info seeking member not unlike yourself. My only sin was that I was a member of other Raptor sites. This, Raptorz, and another site. I was banned for no reason or rhyme. It doesn't matter cause the family is here! WELCOME!!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was banned for pointing out lack of prefessionalism and how the situation was handled, glad you have joined us all the informative folks have moved over here enjoy.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Art (I hope I got that right) to the Good Witch's Raptor Forum (no Z). It's great to have you here. We welcome all Raptor fans especially refugees from other sites.

This is what it looks like around here these days and we welcome everyone (except spammers):

bc09fc44-f6e0-4015-bbcd-499614ab48f4.hmedium.jpg