Andys_Log 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CEL kept coming back for that damn door.
Oqt9Cg.jpg
hopefully problem solved.

i havent had an issue with the 27 fuse yet, but i did swap it to the 70 location. may use the 27 location in the future.
fVCSyP.jpg
7UyPUm.jpg
Fhyonr.jpg

buddy steam cleaning the interior
uXsG63.jpg

hopefully get some random stuff finished tomorrow and nab some pics of it. itching to get back out into the great blue yonder.

oh also i have been getting a screaming pulley on super cold mornings. need to actually fix that.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Andyslog,
When you switch the 27 fuse the 27 slot is no longer powered...you switch the hot wire to the 70 slot. The old 27 fuse slot is then dead. Lots of empty slots available to use...

Eddie

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Andyslog,
When you switch the 27 fuse the 27 slot is no longer powered...you switch the hot wire to the 70 slot. The old 27 fuse slot is then dead. Lots of empty slots available to use...

Eddie

Eddie its my understanding you switch the power "information" wire going to the fuel pump. fuse 27 100% still has power, as you can see here in this picture ive just taken.
szcgcy.jpg

with fuse 27 you can run plenty of low draw items and you already have a tap wire you pinched off.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
grabbed a pic of the bed, i moved the tire in there. while by itself not that great, just trying to give myself an idea for how i want the bed setup once complete.

im shooting for a k02 37, sitting in roughly the same spot with jack/tools on either side and water/gas on the opposite. with everything packed up toward the front and a bed cover i can then use the rest of the space for regular bed storage but sealed.

looking forward to this little build, will likely take all year hahah but ideas are going.
bQbLEb.jpg
i just like the idea of being useful and good looking, i respect all the guys that run dual spares sticking out of the bed, but thats just not my bag baby.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddie its my understanding you switch the power "information" wire going to the fuel pump. fuse 27 100% still has power, as you can see here in this picture ive just taken.
szcgcy.jpg

with fuse 27 you can run plenty of low draw items and you already have a tap wire you pinched off.

Agree with Andy,
Just did this fuel pump fuse relo mod and Came across a thread where one raptor owner removed the left over fuse 27 pigtail because he didn’t like a hot wire being in there. I snipped mine and heat shrink wrapped it with electrical tape

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got the rear brakes swapped out today. maaaaan i love the wagner pads i went with and whatever black coated blank rotors these are.
9hzMmU.jpg
Jp5nHq.jpg
i had a slide pin boot busted on the driver side, and i believe this is the lame pedal feel i have had since i bought the truck.
After the bed in process and a cool down they feel as oem intended.

posted up
qr9sBF.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree with Andy,
Just did this fuel pump fuse relo mod and Came across a thread where one raptor owner removed the left over fuse 27 pigtail because he didn’t like a hot wire being in there. I snipped mine and heat shrink wrapped it with electrical tape

well if you pull the fuse you wont have a live power wire hanging. the wire i pinched off is just an open wire going into the fuse socket.

the live side of the fuse that just gets power still has power like the rest of the entire fuse box. so cutting the extra length of wire or shortening it to nothing doesnt really do anything. pulling the fuse is the best option until you decide to hook something up to it.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CEL kept coming back for that damn door.

Is it P0456? Could be the CPV, especially if it doesn't like starting up after filling the tank, and/or you can hear that little bastard clicking (that's what mine was and not the Easy Fuel cap/fuel door)...

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it P0456? Could be the CPV, especially if it doesn't like starting up after filling the tank, and/or you can hear that little bastard clicking (that's what mine was and not the Easy Fuel cap/fuel door)...

i actually dont know the code at the moment. after i put the battery connection back on from the fuse it was gone and hasnt come back.

i tossed some oil on the old filler neck ring and it stayed away for 2 full weeks before coming back after leaving it all night from a fillup. no hard starts that i can tell, no clicking either. just said gross leak i think if i remember semi correctly.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i actually dont know the code at the moment. after i put the battery connection back on from the fuse it was gone and hasnt come back.

i tossed some oil on the old filler neck ring and it stayed away for 2 full weeks before coming back after leaving it all night from a fillup. no hard starts that i can tell, no clicking either. just said gross leak i think if i remember semi correctly.

Ahh ok sorry, mine was small leak, no amount of funnel banging the Easy Fuel cap made any difference :biggrin: