And this just happened today!!! Crap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell us layman what to look for when the dealer does the inspection
When vehicle is dropped they first look over for defects, chips, damaged etc from transport. Then they sign off when good. Remove stickers, wrapping, paper etc. They will normally wash the vehicle tire shine and quick clean. They will fill with fuel and make sure most stuff works etc. I don't know how detailed they go but that's the jist. Then they will let you look over and say if you accept. Mine had real small fit finish things like headlight gap off a tiny bit side to side, and rear doors are tighter in some spots for gaps, but really I'm not that picky and it's not a big deal. Causing a stink about it and having it getting adjusted could turn worse in the end. And technically the plant has to check all that in QC so if it really passes Ford's specs then it may not get adjusted later. Just fyi.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the new graphics, not sure why people delete. Either way congrats on the beautiful Raptor!
I do like them I'm mixed on them still and curious to see what rappy graphics comes out with I kinda like the Baja map their doing for bed, hood, and front grill. I may order a set to have for future in case I change my mind and swap.