Airbag sensitivity in Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unashamed7

Reaction score
I’ve tried to search for other threads covering this but didn’t find any.

Has anyone had an airbag go off while jumping or off roading in a Gen2/Gen3 F150 Raptor?

I’m curious if others pull the fuses or if certain off road modes reduce airbag sensitivity.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried to search for other threads covering this but didn’t find any.

Has anyone had an airbag go off while jumping or off roading in a Gen2/Gen3 F150 Raptor?

I’m curious if others pull the fuses or if certain off road modes reduce airbag sensitivity.
to actually answer you Baja mode delays the airbag deployment

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baja mode reduces the sensitivity of the airbag deployment but does not fully disable it for obvious reasons. Plenty of videos of guys still getting them to deploy.

If you're seriously planning on jumping it far enough where you think airbags might deploy - I'd ask you: why?

OP
OP
U

unashamed7

Reaction score
Baja mode reduces the sensitivity of the airbag deployment but does not fully disable it for obvious reasons. Plenty of videos of guys still getting them to deploy.

If you're seriously planning on jumping it far enough where you think airbags might deploy - I'd ask you: why?
Definitely not planning to deploy the airbags… just wanted to make sure some light dunes/jumps wouldn’t trigger any airbags. Thanks!