AC/Heater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorMD21

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my first post. Just picked up a 2022 raptor about a few months ago.

So my question is when I turn the AC from 67 degrees to 68 degrees the air go from cold to super hot. What could be the issue?
Any guidance is appreciated.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my first post. Just picked up a 2022 raptor about a few months ago.

So my question is when I turn the AC from 67 degrees to 68 degrees the air go from cold to super hot. What could be the issue?
Any guidance is appreciated.
Any update on this? I swear my AC doesn't work correctly. It feels so weak. Mine also will do the 67 to 68 degree issue. Does anyone know if there is any type of AC TSB's out?

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have brought my Raptor R in 4 times now for the same A/C issue within the last year.

My issue has been the same each time...Will not blow air more than level 1 speed no matter how high I turn it up (level 1 to level 7) and it's not cold at all, more like warm room temp air no matter how low I turn the temp.

I just got the truck back today for the 4th time and they said there is TSB 24-2093 and they reprogrammed the PCM and HVAC module along with drying out the evaporator case.

boo_lewtx

Reaction score
I have brought my Raptor R in 4 times now for the same A/C issue within the last year.

My issue has been the same each time...Will not blow air more than level 1 speed no matter how high I turn it up (level 1 to level 7) and it's not cold at all, more like warm room temp air no matter how low I turn the temp.

I just got the truck back today for the 4th time and they said there is TSB 24-2093 and they reprogrammed the PCM and HVAC module along with drying out the evaporator case.
Any update since they reprogrammed?

Last edited: