61c Carbon Fiber interior canceled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They make carbon fiber vinyl that looks pretty damn good...you can easily wrap the panels yourself. Only thing you would miss is the CF gear shifter knob which is damn sexy.

Yeah but surely someone could made a $400 CF shifter Knob - right?

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One letter in the VIN must denote the carbon fiber trim package. If you have that VIN, you can take it to the dealer and they can pull up a parts list for the truck so you could order the individual parts.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled carbon fiber off my order - dealer says I should be next in allocations now

Good call, add the interior accent package, the orange and avalanche grey looks awesome together Turn your interior accent lighting to orange as well, great combo. Probably doesn't look great on every color but if you're dumping carbon fiber like I did the interior accent is a great pickup IMO.

OP
OP
C

CA650

Reaction score
Arrived - Carbon Fiber & All

Build date was 10/31
Arrived at the dealership on 1/9

I still think I don't like the wheels and will have to check out getting them powder coated.
Otherwise looks good to me.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image4.jpg