61c Carbon Fiber interior canceled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CA650

Reaction score
I saw the window sticker for my order today. Looks like it made it through manufacturing with the Carbon option and should be making its way to the Dealership in the next 2 +/- weeks. I'll let you know how it looks when I see it.

Should be interesting since i've never seen the truck in person - last Raptor i sat in was the older model. I also picked the new color Avalanche Grey without ever seeing that in person either. Hope it looks good since it will be int he driveway for a while.

frank20

Reaction score
I cancelled the CF as my dealer requested and now have a Vin and Build date...

I did the opposite today, called my salesman and added the CF package. He told me it could be on hold for the whole model year but I find that hard to believe. If i make it to the end of March and don't have a VIN or build date yet then ill consider removing it. But after seeing some real videos and pictures of it these past few days it really made me want it. Will be worth the wait I think.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard about the CF issue on here and called my dealer in Oct about it and he said he'd look into it for me. He called the zone rep and the rep told him to tell me to drop the CF pkg if I wanted my truck this yr and at the point my truck was still unscheduled. I dropped it that day and my order was pulled within 48 hrs of dropping the CF and I got my build date of 11/22 and I had my truck on 12/13. It does bum me out seeing a cpl of trucks seem to be getting the CF though even the rep to him to tell me to drop it. It is what it is now and at least I have my truck..

Last edited:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer is a lil late to the party but in a conversation today he did say per the rep there is a hold on carbon and beadlocks....

I have neither, hopefully im moving up:biggrin:

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the part number of the CF interior

Here in the ME we have two options to choose from, either a base Raptor or an 802a with the orange interior/stickers/beadlocks

I would like to order the CF interior parts to install them once my car arrives sometime in March

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know the part number of the CF interior

Here in the ME we have two options to choose from, either a base Raptor or an 802a with the orange interior/stickers/beadlocks

I would like to order the CF interior parts to install them once my car arrives sometime in March

There might be the option to buy the parts at a later date but for right now you cannot get them separate.

cmarko

Reaction score
My dealer is a lil late to the party but in a conversation today he did say per the rep there is a hold on carbon and beadlocks....

I have neither, hopefully im moving up:biggrin:

I don't get why Ford Service would claim orders are "clean" if those options were truly on hold. add to that we are seeing lots of trucks arrive with those options installed??????

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why Ford Service would claim orders are "clean" if those options were truly on hold. add to that we are seeing lots of trucks arrive with those options installed??????

Exactly.... because my order was saying clean but unscheduled and there was obviously a materials hold on the carbon fiber. Like I said I cancelled it and it was maybe 24-48hrs and my order was pulled and scheduled.