6.2L Deliveries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Anyone taken delivery of a 6.2L yet? I heard about a couple of folks on the other board (before I was black listed) that they were supposed to get their trucks this week.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes! What's the word from our Waiter Friends? When are you getting your Raptors? We can't wait to hear that you've gotten them and we want a full report and pics! Hope your wait ends SOON.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
that would be awesome if we could get a 6.2 out to RR4...wonder if anyone would like to "break it in" out in AB?!???!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think SOCO will be the first one to pick his up on this forum somewhere around 12 April if I remember correctly

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
As far as I know, nobody has gotten it yet, but there are two guys over there that are being told this week......we'll see. My window sticker still shows the 12th as the build date so, I take it that it's sitting somewhere.....maybe getting ready to be loaded up? This is officially my last week in Iraq, I head to Kuwait for a few days on Monday or Tuesday and then back to the homeland.......so that, along with the truck (my new wheels are sitting at the house too;) ) have got me bouncing off the walls right now, lol.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as I know, nobody has gotten it yet, but there are two guys over there that are being told this week......we'll see. My window sticker still shows the 12th as the build date so, I take it that it's sitting somewhere.....maybe getting ready to be loaded up? This is officially my last week in Iraq, I head to Kuwait for a few days on Monday or Tuesday and then back to the homeland.......so that, along with the truck (my new wheels are sitting at the house too;) ) have got me bouncing off the walls right now, lol.

Duuuuuudddeeee! I'm stoked for ya man. Get your arse home safe, and then get behind that wheel! Good times SOCO :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

We are all excited for you!

a96777_a491_excited2.jpg

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
SOCO- Get home safe and thanks for your service, it is appreciated. We expect all kinds of details and pics when you get your truck. But I think Dan may be more excited than anyone else.....

As per my dealer, my order was approved by Ford last week. He was indicating that it was a two part assembly process, first on the regular assembly line and then at the SVT final assembly area and that it should make it to the SVT portion w/in 30 days of order approval.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad it's almost over for you SOCOMech. Take some time to relax when you get back brother. Be safe.