40 "Rigid RDS Light Bar Mounted On The Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked him and it does block nearly half of what the camera sees

Hmmm, ya that maybe a deal breaker then. It looks cool but I do like my 360 camera views. i wonder if 2 20in bars on each side of the camera would work and still look decent.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love the light bar looks on the truck but the camera block is too much for me, I may look into doing 2 20in bars on either side of the camera but I'm concerned about it looking "weird or incomplete" on the car

The camera has a pretty wide view. I wonder if it would still block the left and right side a little bit?

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The camera has a pretty wide view. I wonder if it would still block the left and right side a little bit?

Ya I was wondering that also. I think I'll go measure it out and put something in the area where a 20in bar would be on each side and check the camera before I do anything. I was thinking maybe a smaller bar would work better also, maybe a single LED bar instead of a double.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford