37" help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope people pay attention to what you posted. Lot of street queens here but they will still hit when going in parking lots at full turn when you hit the dip near the entrance. Just little things like that will cause you to rub..

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope people pay attention to what you posted. Lot of street queens here but they. ill still hit when going in parking lots at full turn when you hit the dip near the entrance. Just little things like that will cause you to rub..

Yep so true... and you know all the street queens want an agressive offroad tire... making it easier for them to reach up and destroy the fenders.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the OP:
I have 37" KM2s... But I did all the proper trimming + pinch-weld hammering and I run Glassworks fenders. There are a few guys on here who are running 37s with stock fenders (E63 and I think bstoner59) BUT they are using stock wheels which do not have the offset you're running. They both also offroad hard and seem to be doing fine with that setup, but again, stock wheels, so it's a different ball game than what you're talking.

With the offset you're running I strongly urge you to heed the advice TMX posted in the long post above, he summed things up very succinctly. Either buy aftermarket fenders now, or trash your stock fenders and buy aftermarket fenders later.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
To the OP:
I have 37" KM2s... But I did all the proper trimming + pinch-weld hammering and I run Glassworks fenders. There are a few guys on here who are running 37s with stock fenders (E63 and I think bstoner59) BUT they are using stock wheels which do not have the offset you're running. They both also offroad hard and seem to be doing fine with that setup, but again, stock wheels, so it's a different ball game than what you're talking.

With the offset you're running I strongly urge you to heed the advice TMX posted in the long post above, he summed things up very succinctly. Either buy aftermarket fenders now, or trash your stock fenders and buy aftermarket fenders later.

succinctly

:iranmaybe:

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When i go to top perch would rpg UCA's help with the ride at all?

When on the top perch we have seen the stock UCAs make contact with the spring when at full droop. The RPG UCA allows more droop clearance.

You will not feel anything different in the ride, but it will allow better performance when offroad...plus they look awesome.

UCA.jpg

OP
OP
gbrown27

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you and is there a big difference between the prerunner line and the race line?

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you and is there a big difference between the prerunner line and the race line?

The Race Line are built stronger (300m center pin) but the average owner will not test the limits of either. We run the Pre-Runner on our orange Raptor and love them.