35’s vs 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ JORDAN

Reaction score
It depends on how you are planning on using the Raptor or how you want her to look. For myself, I like to do some faster pace driving offroad and do not mind the added clearance the 37s offer. As far as the fuel mileage goes, it depends on how hard you are on the gas when you are in a stop and go situation but I took a 1 MPG hit. Yes, that is calibrated as well.

Attachments

• 9dd00610-ed65-4860-9249-d4606e9bc04e.jpeg
    9dd00610-ed65-4860-9249-d4606e9bc04e.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 21

Red_Eye_Jedi

Reaction score
You can do it, BUT you will have clearance issues/rubbing. and your probably gunna want to get new suspension as well. If your just gunna "mall crawl" you should be fine.

OP
OP
R

ravis22

Reaction score
It depends on how you are planning on using the Raptor or how you want her to look. For myself, I like to do some faster pace driving offroad and do not mind the added clearance the 37s offer. As far as the fuel mileage goes, it depends on how hard you are on the gas when you are in a stop and go situation but I took a 1 MPG hit. Yes, that is calibrated as well.
Those look really nice!