24 Raptor R trombone exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So confused on which way to go with exhaust on the R. I want deeper, louder exhaust without drone or too raspy, while quiet mode still functions reasonably well. I was thinking I may just go with the Ford EB tailpipes with no resonator but am reading that some folks say it is too raspy? Maybe just SPD downpipes is the sound I am looking for? Don't want it tremendously louder just a bit with the right tone. Nick@Apollo-Optics what say you? Any other opinions?​

RaptorMX

Reaction score

So confused on which way to go with exhaust on the R. I want deeper, louder exhaust without drone or too raspy, while quiet mode still functions reasonably well. I was thinking I may just go with the Ford EB tailpipes with no resonator but am reading that some folks say it is too raspy? Maybe just SPD downpipes is the sound I am looking for? Don't want it tremendously louder just a bit with the right tone. Nick@Apollo-Optics what say you? Any other opinions?​

I installed the tailpipes from a 2023 Raptor 3.5. i love the sound a lot. Quiet mode still works. But when its on sport and baja its super loud. To be this is how the V8 should sound. I dont think its really raspy

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the tailpipes from a 2023 Raptor 3.5. i love the sound a lot. Quiet mode still works. But when its on sport and baja its super loud. To be this is how the V8 should sound. I dont think its really raspy
Thanks! That’s what I am probably going to try.