2024 Raptor R - Order Step In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_NV

Reaction score
I placed a non-refundable deposit on a Raptor R earlier this year for $5k over MSRP. I ended up getting impatient and paying a larger ADM (instant gratification problem) on another and have no need for this pending order. The dealer is now telling me that my order has a build week of July 15th. If I can convince the dealer to allow someone else to step in on this order at $5k over MSRP and refund my deposit, would anyone have an interest? Spec sheet is below and the dealer is located in Indiana. Can provide proof additional details via private message.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1215.jpeg
    IMG_1215.jpeg
    614.3 KB · Views: 65
OP
OP
R

Raptor_NV

Reaction score
Dealer won’t allow me to transfer the order. If anyone has any ideas, I’m open to suggestions but they are saying I need to be one of the purchasers. If anything I’ll purchase and sell assuming the math works.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer won’t allow me to transfer the order. If anyone has any ideas, I’m open to suggestions but they are saying I need to be one of the purchasers. If anything I’ll purchase and sell assuming the math works.
They can’t legally keep your deposit if you don’t take delivery.

It’s amazing the shit people put up with from these dealers. I guess there are asses for every seat.