2024 Raptor R Carbonized Gray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2024 Raptor R loaded
Less than 500 miles

Great truck, the bride wants a new house and I’m tired of having multiple vehicles. I sold my 21 a couple days ago and will get back into a F250 for a while.

Not looking to make money off the deal just want to be made whole.

Only added window tint, bed mat and bed cover.

IMG_8231.jpeg
IMG_8233.jpegIMG_8235.jpeg

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GLWS, if you re tired about multpile vehicle, keep the raptor, it does everything (except perhaps towing heavy compare to F250) it's a daily, it's a work truck , it's a race car :emotions33:, it's a queen street if you decide it, and it can even do offroad for those who forget that last point... Also, a semi-trailer MPG...:Big Laugh:

Last edited:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
That is a quick change of mind on such a big purchase. Being retired and living on SS and IRA a new Raptor won't ever be in my remaining lifetime. I'm not holding my breath on the lottery tickets the wife keeps buying. Just glad I bought my 2010 back in 2010 for $45,500 and will be giving me many more years of ownership.

OP
OP
W

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a quick change of mind on such a big purchase. Being retired and living on SS and IRA a new Raptor won't ever be in my remaining lifetime. I'm not holding my breath on the lottery tickets the wife keeps buying. Just glad I bought my 2010 back in 2010 for $45,500 and will be giving me many more years of ownership.
Haha.
It’s just money right!?

I love it, just not what I had hoped I guess