2024 Raptor 37 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone one is doing well! Just got back in a Raptor this weekend after working with my dealer to purchase a base F150 Tremor 5.0, which would be more truck than I need. Low and behold a 24 Raptor 37 just landed and was setting next to a Tremor. All I can say is Temptation got me again. This will be my forth Raptor as I've owned a 13, 18 and a 2020. Last truck was a 24 GMC 2500 AT4X.

Sold my 2020 a couple of years ago and went back to diesels to change things up a bit. Now the stars seem to have aligned to provide me the opportunity to get back in a Raptor under MSRP. Tried to make a purchase the last 3 years, just wouldn't commit to MSRP or an ADM.

Haven't picked it up yet as the dealer is having a bedliner sprayed in it next week. You would have thought a Raptor would have a bedliner as a base option? Anyway the only thing from a visual perspective that hasn't grown on me is the silver color of the front bumper. May have to paint/or wrap it.

I also haven't driven a 37 yet, so hope I don't regret it!

Attachments

• 2024 Ford Raptor 37.jpg
    2024 Ford Raptor 37.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Haven't picked it up yet as the dealer is having a bedliner sprayed in it next week. You would have thought a Raptor would have a bedliner as a base option? Anyway the only thing from a visual perspective that hasn't grown on me is the silver color of the front bumper. May have to paint/or wrap it.

I also haven't driven a 37 yet, so hope I don't regret it!
You'll be happy with it. Should have driven it if you were there. Bed liner is option always has been. Enjoy and best color.