2024 Gen 3 Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXchris

Reaction score
What mods could I do to the truck besides the obvious ones? Truck already has LLumar Tint, bed cover, bedliner, lasfit floor mats and bed mat, builtright antenna, and a dash cam. I am looking to tune the truck but I will need to wait until its available for 23 and 24 model years. So other than tuning could you guys give me some ideas? Just looking to bide my time and upgrade the truck. First post by the way!

Attachments

• IMG_5800.jpeg
    IMG_5800.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 47

Braves Fan

Reaction score
Use your Ford reward points for some black lug nuts. Could also replace the center caps but don't think avail via Ford Accessories / reward points. Pic of mine. And nice Raptor - enjoy.

IMG_4120.jpeg

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Raptor platform has so many options. Bumpers, lighting for the a pillars or bumper, wheels, suspension such as springs or top hats, exhaust, brakes.

These are some of the most versatile trucks with a large aftermarket out there. Kind of wild the options we have. Depending how you use the truck/plan to use it or your end goal of appearance/performance id be glad to help point you in the right direction.