2024 Eibach Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ID_AZ

Reaction score
Hey guys - I searched up the forums but couldn’t find anything recent that might reflect inflation/cost of living etc…

I have a 2024 and want to do the Eibach springs up front to level it out for the first significant mod. I got quoted 1700 bucks today for parts, install, alignment from a very well known place in Arizona that I will have to travel to on top of everything. This shop might be overpriced but the quality of work will be legit and I want to take my truck somewhere that won’t hack it up.

A lot of the older stuff I found in the forums made it seem like the total cost would be around 800-900. Can you guys help enlighten a newer Raptor owner? Maybe I need to wait till after the election…lol
Thanks!

chris51080

Reaction score
Changing springs and doing an alignment is hardly a task I’d be traveling for. Springs are DIY level of simple to install, so any shop can pull that off.

An alignment is done by any decent tire shop, which you likely have at least a few in town.