2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally showed a production date. 1 day after blend date. Hoping it moves quickly. I dont have a bedliner so hoping it'll show built soon.

1719674693770.png

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! I haven’t been on this thread for a few weeks and assumed that most all of us had received their order or bought from dealers. Long wait.
Post some pics if you have time. Always cool to see a beautiful new Raptor in the wild.
Nothing in the wild yet. Just it barely fitting in the garage lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240713_135938164~2.jpg
    PXL_20240713_135938164~2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 42

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Nothing in the wild yet. Just it barely fitting in the garage lol
Nice! A 37”. Is it Avalanche or Oxford White? I have an Ox White 801a and love the lighter color body. I’m 3 months in on my new truck and it still brings a huge smile every time I jump in and fire it up. I’m the ‘go to guy’ for every errand needed lol

Enjoy man. It is and was worth the wait!

WestTexasRap

Reaction score
Just got notified from my dealer that my truck is on hold due to QC. Read some of the posts about ''QC'' holds and they seem quite interesting. Figured something was up since it had been ''in production'' since the 29th. Any of you guys that have taken delivery of your truck that was on hold care to share if your truck had any noticeable issues when you picked it up? Dealer is estimating delivery by the end of the month.

WestTexasRap

Reaction score
IMG_8449.pngIMG_8450.png
IMG_8451.jpegHas anyone ever seen this? Truck was supposedly built 8/6/24. Went on hold for QC issues and then my dealer reached out yesterday and let me know it’s at the railyard awaiting shipment. Checked the status multiple times today and it still said “built”. Check it just now and it reverted to “ordered confirmed”. Interesting that it still shows the correct dates though. Wondering if it’s a glitch or something. Has anyone’s tracker done this?