2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is the fleet manager. He said they have 3 allocations. He said it may be a while. Maybe he's not telling me everything but he was frustated he had 50 F-150s just sitting waiting to be shipped for months. I'm looking for a 802. He showed me the order is in and I have called Ford and the order is "Processing" and they checked all my information, ie, email, phone number, ect. I guess I'm just impatient. But all I want is vin number and best guess at a build date. Not knowing that is the rub. Dont want to pay for a truck that is a year old when the 2025s are rolling out. But I'm going to wait and look at stuff on the lots at other dealerships.
All that being said… you’re probably further down the path than you might think. If they do have 3 allocations, and yours is definitely one of them… try to be patient. Folks here have had pretty much every scenario and how it shook and is still shaking out is nonsensical and mostly unfair. One thing for certain, for whatever reasons, early builds for late December, January, and February were all held up and stacked up. There is a glut of every kind of F150, from that period, being worked through and shipped. The logistics of which are disorganized at best and unfair at the worst. Meanwhile new builds seem to be pretty much shipping minus the typical delays for graphics or bed liners. I ordered late December, order was picked up and got VIN almost exactly one months later… scheduled wk of 3/11. Slid out maybe 1 wk, but went into production 3/14. Showed built by 3/26, shipped 3/28 vis truck… arrived 4 hours away on 3/28. Definitely not fair to all the early build guys…

Moral to my story… You’re late to the birthday party, but mom just ordered more pizza and you’re likely going to get a piece here real soon. There are kids who got here hours ago but still haven’t gotten a slice… be patient with their grumbling if mom hands you a slice before them just because you’re standing closer.

Good Luck!!

Attachments

• IMG_9750.jpeg
    IMG_9750.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9751.jpeg
    IMG_9751.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 41

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no movement on my 1/03 in production truck. Also weird, under delivery details it no longer shows the dealer i ordered it from, its just blank

repaid05

Reaction score
Ended up dumping my order this week. 3/22 ship date, 3/26 arrival at rail yard and still not moving from it. 17 days stuck in a rail yard leads me to think maybe it was damaged in transport? Not sure what’s going on.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Ended up dumping my order this week. 3/22 ship date, 3/26 arrival at rail yard and still not moving from it. 17 days stuck in a rail yard leads me to think maybe it was damaged in transport? Not sure what’s going on.
Sorry man. That is a tough one.
Did you find a replacement from dealerships yet?

evoraptor

Reaction score
What’s the rush? Just sit back, have some patience and let it get here when it does. Mine was shipped on 3/28, still not at the dealer yet, but it’s alright. Gives me the opt to give more of a down.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
Well. My 12/18 build updated this morning. I've clicked this damn tracking link everyday for 4 months it seems lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.jpeg
    IMG_4776.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 25