2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grod760

Reaction score
So this is interesting. It looks like truck is being loaded onto flatbed. Woohoo! My sticker is a convoy shipment so don’t know the progress for rail cars. Original build date is 12/23. 801A w/ bedliner.

Grod760

Reaction score
So it parked at Allen park Facility. I had added vin to ford pass and it was activated today. Does anyone know what this facilityIMG_1707.jpeg is for?

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it parked at Allen park Facility. I had added vin to ford pass and it was activated today. Does anyone know what this facilityView attachment 443097 is for?
That's a pretty old satellite view, and I'm pretty sure that's now an employee parking lot for the Roush HQ & some other Ford labs. Across the street is the FPV building.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
It’s down the road from Allen rouge facility where lot 59 is at. If I see movement I’ll let everyone know. Another hold over area???

View attachment 443099
Your truck is going “off site”. Not shipping yet. There’s many off site locations trucks go depending on packages you have for an up fit (parts or add on). Raptors do sometimes go to the Roush location for performance parts. They’ll take it from lot to lot and sometimes people think it’s shipping but it’s just shipping from off site to site for production.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s because Ford refuses to get tough with greedy dealers to stop the price gouging. Go all through 2023 with a weakening economy in a high interest rate environment and foolishly stick to their ADMs. Now they’re left with huge inventories they need to sell off before they ship out 2024 trucks. Meanwhile, it’s now February 2024.

I remember when Ford used to deliver all next MY vehicles around November. Ordered many Fords throughout my life. Nowadays I just wait until there’s a truck I like sitting on a lot with a dealer that makes a reasonable offer and take the opportunity when it presents.

I really just want to see all dealers go out of business so I can order a truck directly from Ford and skip the hassle. Maybe someday.

I’ll see myself out now.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Dearborn Truck Plant was down from Jan. 25 through Jan. 31, temporarily laying off about 5,200 UAW workers, Ford spokeswoman Jessica Enoch said.

"Production has resumed after being paused temporarily because of a supplier parts concern," she said. "We are vigilant about ensuring that the vehicles our customers receive are built with the quality they expect and we are taking appropriate actions to deliver on that commitment."

Enoch declined to name the supplier or identify the vehicle part involved.

:hmmm2: