2023 Torsen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I’m close to selling mine. 1k miles, and I’m irritated beyond belief with this. It just keeps adding up with all the deletes, and you top it off with price increases, it’s complete BS to the consumer.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that Torsen wasn’t mentioned in the description when I ordered but wasn’t sure, it’s too late now as truck is in my driveway

Last edited:

Zybane

Reaction score
So only options are:

1. Sell it.
2. Install Torsen.
3. Install ARB air lockers.

All options would cost $5K plus. Pretty sure to drop the front axle housing on these trucks is a big deal. Remove steering rack and a bunch of other stuff. Would need to find a good axle shop.

Leaning towards #3 as I would take an absolute bath reselling and losing sales tax x2.

Plus #3 would give me fantastic capability. Way beyond what I thought I had with #2. With a front open diff I wouldn't even try moderate trails, especially since I haven't installed a winch yet.

Does FORD have a buy back program.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Starting to think I should have kept my ‘20.
Seriously, I'm sure they are really nice, but after reading all the crap that people have gone through to get into the Gen 3's, I'm so glad I'm legit happy with mine. Between early build issues, dealers selling trucks out from under people with deposits, crazy ADM's, super long waits on builds, and random de-contenting, holy moly! :banghead:

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm sure they are really nice, but after reading all the crap that people have gone through to get into the Gen 3's, I'm so glad I'm legit happy with mine. Between early build issues, dealers selling trucks out from under people with deposits, crazy ADM's, super long waits on builds, and random de-contenting, holy moly! :banghead:
If you can find a late built 22, might be the perfect option. NO exhaust rattle / shock rattle but still has heated steering, torsen.