2022 Raptor New Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 Raptor on 12/28/21. Options: 35s (did not really want the 37s), Rapid Red, 801A, Carbon Fiber, Beadlock Wheels, and Moonroof/Tailgate Package. Spray in bedliner will be done at dealership due to delays in production. Can't wait but the wait will kill me before I even get the truck from what I'm hearing in these forums lol.

BigAnt

Reaction score
Hey everyone...just joined yesterday. How is everyone seeing the options/pricing for '22s?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...just joined yesterday. How is everyone seeing the options/pricing for '22s?
I have pretty much every option except the 2kw and the 37 package…you would be looking at close to 80k plus adm if any. You can find the build guide online and list everything. New color changes and somethings bundled together and some separated. Like if you want the carbon fiber package, you have to get the beadlock wheels.

Last edited:

M60gunr

Reaction score
Congrats and
Ordered my 2022 Raptor on 12/28/21. Options: 35s (did not really want the 37s), Rapid Red, 801A, Carbon Fiber, Beadlock Wheels, and Moonroof/Tailgate Package. Spray in bedliner will be done at dealership due to delays in production. Can't wait but the wait will kill me before I even get the truck from what I'm hearing in these forums lelcome to the waiting game.

Ordered my 2022 Raptor on 12/28/21. Options: 35s (did not really want the 37s), Rapid Red, 801A, Carbon Fiber, Beadlock Wheels, and Moonroof/Tailgate Package. Spray in bedliner will be done at dealership due to delays in production. Can't wait but the wait will kill me before I even get the truck from what I'm hearing in these forums lol.
Congrats! Welcome to the waiting game.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. New to the group too. Ordered my first Raptor yesterday -- 2022 Black with the 801A and 35's .

I'm another buyer hoping the lead/build time is short for the Raptors!